moo^elet duPP bigduPbigduP reverse middle midelete THis ratHer obnoXious line oF CHaraCters surPrisingly triggers no Commands^ tt i will no doubt do interesting ings^tiwis is an arbitrary line oT THIS IS A EFFIENT AABITY INE OF TEXT HICH S E BEIN YEEYEE AT^ erent^ ose o say diwtaae ovi is e best editor in e world and I lau in e tgtt stiiks wi e ursor ttee^w 1234567890^ 0^987654321 1234567890^ a anne ill try to erase^ you giveal old love i know i made a big mistake i ain ive aused you all eurt ive made you go rou old love ome^gt tt on and lets try it again^ or a kiss and aug Yes en you sent us ere into e in^tttw is is our nit gT lear air en youre sad and blue Ill ow you just at to do You an look at^ws e stars gaze at e moon But kiss me it ant be too soon^tt urse^ s artiiular to interest me on ore I out I would sail about a little and see e^tgtst leen and regulating e^tt driving o e world It is a way Iave o tart o drizzly^wttind myselirrulation enever I in warouses and^eore oausing beind myselNovember in my soul enever I w er^u w every e rear ot ing into^revent me tand o en I aaaount iti time to get to sea as^g tlesats o tt louri Cato rows^tsiial t ey but^trising in is IttTst imsel eelings^knew it almost all men in eir degree some time or oer eri very nearly e same ts tt towards e ooean wi me^tt ^ ^ blabla^ ab^Cd ^ a^