33 Deletex bigdeleteKduPc bigduPD esreverR midinhhdleGxx midelletehhhxGfmoo THis ratHer obnoXious line oF CHaraCters surPrisingly triggers no Commands This is an arbitrary line of text which will no doubt do interesting things THIS IS A DIFFERENT ARBITRARY LINE OF TEXT WHICH LOOKS LIKE BEING YELLED AT vi is the best editor in the world and I laugh in the face of those who say different chopsticks with the cursor hhhhhhLLLLLLhhhhLLLLLLLLhhhhhhLLLLLLhhhhLLLLLwhee 1234567890 1x2x3x4x5x6x7x8x9x0x1h2h3h4h5h6h7h8h9h0 1x2x3x4x5x6x7x8x9x0x1h2h3h4h5h6h7h8h9h0GR old love i know i made a big mistake if you give half a chance ill try to erase all the pain ive caused you all the hurt ive made you go through old love come on and lets try it again This is our night for a kiss and a hug Yes when you sent us there into the thin clear air When youre sad and blue Ill show you just what to do You can look at the stars gaze at the moon But kiss me it cant be too soon Call me Ishmael Some years ago never mind how long precisely having little or no money in my purse and nothing particular to interest me on shore I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street and methodically knocking peoples hats off then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can This is my substitute for pistol and ball With a philosophical flourish Cato throws himself upon his sword I quietly take to the ship There is nothing surprising in this If they but knew it almost all men in their degree some time or other cherish very nearly the same feelings towards the ocean with me xKcDRpWhLfG zxKcDRpWhLfG xKcDRpWhLfGblabla abCdhhhhhLLLLLhhhhhLLLLLhh x a